Tuition is due on the 1st of each month, September through May, and is considered late after the 5th of the month.
There is a $10 fee for late tuition unless prior arrangements have been made with the preschool office. Tuition amounts are as follows:
- M-W-F 8:30 – 11:30 A.M. Pre-K Monthly Tuition $230
- M-W-F 8:30 – 12:00 P.M. Extended Day Pre-K Monthly Tuition $265
- M-W-F 8:30 – 1:30 P.M. Extended Day Plus Pre-K Monthly Tuition $325
- T/TH 8:30 – 11:30 A.M. 3’s Program Monthly Tuition $190
- One time parent background clearance fee $15
- Yearly Project fee $40
- Non-parent participation rates are available.
All children will be considered for admission regardless of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry. The child is expected to be toilet-trained and the appropriate age for the class. Children must be 3 years old by December 1, 2017 to enroll in the 3 year old class, 4 years old by December 1, 2017 for the Pre-K class and 5 years old by December 31, 2017 for the Transition to Kindergarten class.
Exceptions are made at the discretion of the Preschool Staff.
The first month of preschool will be considered a trial period to ensure that the child is ready for the experience and able to benefit from the program. The teacher and director may suggest that a child who is not ready re-enroll at a later time. It is important that a child’s first school experience be a happy one.
Requirements for admission:
1. Completed registration form
2. Payment of Non-Refundable Registration fee – $85 school year
3. Completed forms required by Community Care Licensing
4. All parents or other adults who work in the classroom must have on file a current TB Clearance (within a 2 year period) sign a statement of Good Health, and have a cleared Background Check.
Parent Participation Responsibilities
Workdays vary from program to program. The director will explain how many times per year you’ll work in the classroom and you’ll be contacted every three months to sign up for your workdays. It is your responsibility to remember your workdays and be in the classroom promptly when class starts. You are expected to participate the entire class time. If special workdays are needed you should have already notified the preschool in writing through the Summer Teacher Questionnaire.
If you are unable to work on your scheduled day fro any reason you have the following options:
1. Use the class list and switch with another parent
2. Call a Parent Substitute. They may be called as early as 7a.m. Their fee is $30 and is to be paid directly to substitute. Substitutes are listed on the class list.
Please notify the preschool office as to who is working for you that day. If you cannot find another person to work for you there is a fee for the office staff to fill in:
1st and 2nd missed work day: $30
3rd and 4th missed work day: $45
5th and 6th missed work day: $60
7th and after missed work day: $75
If you are unable to participate, please ask us about our non-participatory option and tuition prices