Tuition is due on the 1st of each month, September through May, and is considered late after the 5th of the month.
There is a $10 fee for late tuition unless prior arrangements have been made with the preschool office. Tuition amounts are as follows:
- M-W-F 8:30 – 11:30 A.M. Pre-K Monthly Tuition $210
- M-W-F 8:30 – 12:00 P.M. Extended Day Pre-K Monthly Tuition $245
- T/TH 8:30 – 11:30 A.M. 3’s Program Monthly Tuition $180
All children will be considered for admission regardless of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry. The child is expected to be toilet-trained and the appropriate age for the class. Children must be 3 years old by December 1, 2013 to enroll in the 3 year old class, 4 years old by December 1, 2013 for the Pre-K class and 5 years old by December 31, 2013 for the Transition to Kindergarten class.
Exceptions are made at the discretion of the Preschool Staff.
The first month of preschool will be considered a trial period to ensure that the child is ready for the experience and able to benefit from the program. The teacher and director may suggest that a child who is not ready re-enroll at a later time. It is important that a child’s first school experience be a happy one.
Requirements for admission:
1. Completed registration form
2. Payment of Non-Refundable Registration fee – $85 school year
3. Completed forms required by Community Care Licensing
4. All parents or other adults who work in the classroom must have on file a current TB Clearance (within a 2 year period) sign a statement of Good Health, and have a cleared Background Check.
Parent Participation Responsibilities
Workdays vary from program to program. The director will explain how many times per year you’ll work in the classroom and you’ll be contacted every three months to sign up for your workdays. It is your responsibility to remember your workdays and be in the classroom promptly when class starts. You are expected to participate the entire class time. If special workdays are needed you should have already notified the preschool in writing through the Summer Teacher Questionnaire.